Wednesday 9 February 2011

First contents page

This ws the first contents page I made, then I re-made it because I really wasn't satisfied with this one, anyway, here it is:

As you can see its very basic and plain, I tried to follow to connotations that I thought would take on a drum and bass contents page, that also matched my response to what I personally thought would attracted my chosen audience; But i don't feel it worked well.
I think I could do such a better contents page if I added have of jess face that takes up the right side of the page, with the text over-lapping the image.

I'm pleased with the text, although i would have liked to split the page up a bit more visually, by add a thin line and an even large masthead, I think a coverline running along the bottem of the page would been visually attractive also.

No comments:

Post a Comment